In acest curs vei învăța că ''Ideea genialǎ nu se vinde singură'' și ai nevoie de un Business plan. Ghidul de antreprenoriat te va ajuta să îl întocmești.
- Dezvoltarea afacerii este palpitantǎ dar ȋn același timp și provocatoare. Este necesară acordarea unui nivel de angajament maxim, asigurȃnd aport din punct de vedere financiar, al cunoştinţelor și calitǎților personale.
- Succesul afacerii depinde de atitudinea și calitǎțile antreprenorului.
- Teacher: ana olteanu
Acest curs este conceput a dezvolta următoarele competențe profesionale:
- competenţe de utilizare a conceptelor şi proceselor specifice oricărei afaceri de la iniţiere până la sustenabilitatea afacerii;
- competenţe de manageriere a unei afaceri;
- competenţe de organizare şi management al resurselor, inclusiv de coordonare a unei companii multinaționale.
Leadership skills can play a large role in career development. Often, your technical skills can only take you so far. To help you move forward in your career, you need soft skills such as the ability to be a good leader. Therefore, leadership skills are considered to be important traits which can help you get to the top of your career field. You're more likely to be hired or get a promotion if you've been successful in leadership roles in your professional or personal life.
Few people are born to be leaders. Most of us need to practice being a good leader, and that's why leadership development is so important. There are many different types of leadership, and there are many skillsets that can help you become a successful leader.
This course is intended to provide a person with the knowledge, skills and understanding of teamwork on board a ship. Further on the course is meant to develop Teamwork skills in any trainee.The course explains aspects of effective teamwork and is intended to help trainees understand specific factors that help team members execute operations safely and effectively, and to understand elements of teamwork that can improve safety and operational performance in high-risk environments.
Strong problem-solving skills can be hugely beneficial for your career. In every sector, problems are inevitable and will arise in one form or another as you go about your day-to-day duties. When problems do occur, employees are expected to use their initiative and develop suitable solutions to avoid the situation escalating into something more serious.