Always adapt your CV to suit the post you are applying for
- Highlight your strengths according to the needs of the employer and focus on the skills that match the job.
- Do not include work experience or training which is not relevant to the application.
Pay attention to the presentation of your CV
- Present your skills and competences clearly and logically, so that your advantages stand out.
- Put the most relevant information first.
- Pay attention to spelling and punctuation.
Last modified: Thursday, 8 February 2018, 9:47 AM